We are creating a new standard of student living and are currently looking for talented people to join our exciting journey. If you are enthusiastic, friendly, ambitious and forward-thinking, we might have just the role for you.
We are recruiting for a Community Assistant (CA) to join our team and play a key role within our brand-new Novel Student accommodation. The CA is a position with the primary responsibility of building relationships with current and prospective residents of our Novel Student platform, and ensuring night time safety and security of all our residents.
Reporting into the Property Manager, the CA will ensure all customer service, health and safety goals for the building are met or exceeded. The CA is a natural people-person who understands the importance of customer service.
CA Ventures provides best-in-class experiences for student residents living in our communities. We do this by putting people first—both our residents and our employees. We believe in investing in our people through superb training and support, and opportunities for career advancement by growing throughout our portfolio.
- Promote a ‘residents first’ culture and ensure their expectations are met.
- Take responsibility for management of the office.
- Ensure that the customer service level is consistently high and the agreed service level agreement is followed.
- Assist with the sales and marketing of the residence, working with the central Marketing and Sales teams to ensure minimum 98% occupancy year-on-year.
- Address complaints and breaches of the residence code of conduct with residents and parents, gathering relevant evidence and preparing written outcomes. Escalate to the Property Manager where necessary.
- Manage and communicate room cleans and reactive maintenance works.
- Assist the Systems team with the management of the property management system, ensuring all data entered by the team is correct and viable.
- Provide out of hours support to the residence as required, to ensure that issues are escalated according to procedure.
- Deliver on customer satisfaction targets.
- Supervise on-site maintenance operations including planned preventative and reactive maintenance.
- Supervise housekeeping operations to ensure that the site always remains presentable.
- Implement and ensure that CAMS Standard Operating Procedures are adhered to by on-site staff and residents.
- Work with the central team and local teams to ensure that a variety of fulfilling and relevant events are carried out regularly.
Your Track Record
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Passionate about creating a customer-focused environment for residents
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Flexible and adaptable
- Proactive nature and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Passionate to get the job done
- True team-player eager to help drive the growth of the business
- Self-motivated and continuously demonstrating the ability to adapt, develop and learn
- People person who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent
- 33 days holiday (Prorated based on hours worked)
- Employee Assistance Program, providing counselling, coaching, support and advice on a range of life issues (legal, financial, childcare, eldercare, wellbeing and education issues)
- Excellent training and support
- Career opportunities and professional development
- £500 Annual Training Allowance (pro-rata)
- Discounted bike (cycle to work scheme)
- Team Bonus Programme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life Assurance: 2x your basic salary
CA Ventures Company Overview
With over $13 billion of assets under management and development, CA Ventures is widely recognized for its vision, track record, creativity and investor loyalty. We are institutionally minded specialists with a passion for excellence and an unwavering commitment to quality and integrity. Founded in 2004, CA Ventures is a real estate holding company based in Chicago, Illinois with over 1,400 employees. CA
Ventures serves as the holding company for the CA family of companies including CA Student Living, CA
Residential, CA Senior Living, CA International, CA Industrial, CA Office/Vanderbilt Partners, and CA Asset Services. What differentiates CA is its ability to seek out sound investment opportunities in select markets in order to maximize asset and investor value. CA entities and clients are supported by a centralized shared service infrastructure and experienced professionals with industry-leading knowledge and operational expertise. CA Ventures and its affiliates reserve the right to modify, withdraw or correct this Job Description at any time and shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions of any kind. CA Ventures and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers.